‘Treasure finder’ open training – Competency-based search & selection and interviewing for HR professionals.
So far, more than 800 middle- and top managers participated in HILL International’s Treasure Finder© program within the framework of in-company trainings (e.g. Baumax, Bisnode, Budapest Bank, Coloplast, Auchan (former Cora), Delphi, Diageo, DM - drogeriemarkt, E.ON, Grundfos, Philip Morris, Unilever, UPC, Alcoa-Köfém, Morgan Stanley, Rossmann, Bosch Miskolc, Bosch Hatvan, Graphisoft, Valeo etc.) and more that 550 HR professionals within open training programs.
On HILL Management’s Treasure Finder© open training, we share our experiences of 3500 successful selection process with you.
The program aims that the participants will…
- be able to adequately assess the needs of “internal customers” and define the necessary competences;
- deepen their knowledge about competency-based interviewing techniques, one of the most important element of the selection process;
- acquire the methods of CASE, MMM. STAR interviews and adopt the new interviewing techniques to their own needs;
- be able to assess candidates in a structured way, > develop skills to handle difficult interview situations;
- improve their people skills through developing their self-knowledge;
- be able to assess their own HR-practices compared to the experiences of other participants.
- Judit Enczi - partner, trainer
- Tamás Palchuber – Branch Manager, trainer
For actual training dates, venues, participating fees, please refer to the Hungarian page!
Hungarian Adult Education Registration Number: 01-0279-05
Desired outcomes and acquirable competencies for participants during the draining:
- get a holistic view of the aims, processes and methods of search & selection;
- understand the role of the Human Resources organization and the functional areas in selection;
- will be able to independently lead and assess selection interviews in their own field of expertise;
- will be able to map the motivations of candidates;
- understand and practice innovative selection methods;
- will be able to serve “internal customers” on a high level;
- recognize the hidden motives of candidates, possible malicious incorporative intentions;
- will be able to differentiate between candidates from the point of view of compliance too and deepen their knowledge about competency-based search & selection methods.
For applying, more information or requesting accommodation, please reach out for Ibolya Tóth on +36-20-510-6125! E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org