In 2008 due to a client's request we developed a software for 360 degree assessments. It turned out great - at least we thought so then. As of today we use the third improved version of the main application and developed many additional features. In the 10 years following the launch we generated nearly 8000 reports in ~50 different configurations.
The quick & simple version can be configured and ready to use in a few hours allows you to assess 30 competences based on two aspects: values (5 -items scale) and importances (3-items scale). After the forms are filled we will send you the results in an illustrated PDF report. The 30 competences can be preselected in advance to be the best fit for your needs.
The full-featured main version has immerse configuration options. Before you get started with the use of the software, we offer consultancy and advice for you to get the most out of our 360 feedback experience and find the best possible settings. The most important advantages of the many possible configurations:
- The two-dimension evaluation means that you are able to mark the importance of the competences along with the values. The main benefit of this method is that it becomes clear which competences are important for one's job.
- The default set contains 5 value (weakness/to be developed/good/better than average/outstanding) and 3 importance scales (less important/important/very important), but these labels and the number of values/importances can be customized.
- If there are less than 20 competences in the questionnaire, we recommend using 2-4 questions regarding behavioral patterns for each competence. If there are 20+, it is easier to only ask about the competence itself.
- The competences can be sorted into groups with headlines - this method is useful in case there are multiply questions about the same competences.
- It is also possible to add page breaks after competence groups. In this case the questionnaire will span multiple pages.
- Beside the name of the competences, a detailed explanation can be added, which only appears if the Assessor moves the cursor over the label.
- The body text of every e-mail (registration, reminder and 'thank you') along with every system message can be customized.
- The system can be adapted to any given language. We have already run evaluations in Cyrillic, Vietnamese, Turkish and Simplified Chinese - along with the many languages using the Latin Alphabet.
- Prior to the evaluation an HTML "Greetings" screen can be added in case the Customer (e.g. the HR Director) would like to greet the participants.
- Comment boxes can be added at the end of the form (max. 10).
- Although generally we do not advise it, an "I don't have an opinion/I don't know" option can be added.
- Company logos can be inserted in the header of the questionnaire.
- If the Assessor can not finish filling in the form, it can be saved and later continued.
- Common methodology uses 4 groups in the evaluations: Manager, Subordinates, Peers and Self evaluation (the titles can be changed).
- Along with the traditional 4-group 360 degree evaluation the system runs with any number of groups. For example 3 groups/270 degree, 5 groups/450 degree.
- The system is also able to manage basically any form or questionnaire, e.g. psychological tests, employee satisfaction forms, etc.
We are happy to give personal verbal feedback to any of the participants, and/or a managerial summary to the Customer. We are also able to analyze the results, and - if needed - prepare training plans or improvement plans.
Demos are also available. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.